Hackatl 2018 ambassador
Regardless of where you're attending, we want YOU to represent us as a HackATL Ambassador on your college campus!
With the growing interest of HackATL from campuses all over the states, we have come to realize that we need YOUR help and YOUR experience to reach this broadening audience.
As a HackATL Ambassador, your goals will be 1) to promote HackATL 2018 to your respective communities and 2) be an advocate for HackATL, the largest business hackathon in the Southeast
What you will gain:
- Marketing experience that strengthens your ability to target groups and communicate effectively to those channels
- Be part of a team of incredibly driven and passionate students from your class or school
- Step into the entrepreneurial community in Atlanta, one of the largest booming startup scenes
- If you are an Emory student interested in joining EEVM, you will get bonus points based on your performance when you apply next semester!
Flyer around campus (residence halls, dining halls, other major locations)
- Post on various social media pages and groups
- Answer questions about HackATL, or connect students with questions to the HackATL Exec team
- Be active in the group chat
Who we're looking for:
- Active, driven, and enthusiastic students from any college or university in the US!
- Someone who is able to commit 1-1.5 hours per week
How to apply
Apply at HackATL Ambassador Application Form
Deadline: September 7th, 2018
Thank you - we look forward to your applications!